The Hebrew Academy International - Anah School is a correspondence program that was developed in conjunction with the Federal Bureau of Prisons. The Hebrew Academy International has noted that there are various correspondence programs available to our incarcerated family, but none that speak towards our history and heritage as Hebrews. The falsehoods of Christianity, Islam, and Buddhism, among others are readily available to our incarcerated people.
Anah, pronounced aw-naw, in Hebrew is to answer, to respond to, or receive an answer. Courses for the Anah School will be delivered in the “old school” format through paper correspondence between the student and the program instructor where students will Anah/answer to tests and assessments.
Anah School is open to our incarcerated men and women who have Awakened to their Hebrew identity, are in the process of Awakening to their Hebrew identity or are just curious about their true heritage and history. All courses are self-paced and designed to answer the question posed to our heavenly Father Yahuah and perhaps asked of our earthly father, “Daddy what/who are we”? In answering this question, we will walk them into identity. The program is designed where students can earn a Certificate of Applied Hebrew Studies within two years.
But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses… --- Isaiah 42:22a
Section 1: Who Am I
- Who are we?
- Attributes and names from the Bible
- Who were the slaves taken in the Trans-Atlantic Slave War
- Differences between Shemites & Hamites
- Overview of the Hebrew language (The name of God)
- Overview of Hebrew names
- Negroland & other Maps
- History Books
- DNA: Science
- Genesis 5 Lineage
- Adam to Noah & sons
- Noah’s sons
- Table of Nations Genesis 10
- Shem & descendants
- Ham & descendants
- Japheth & descendants
- Abraham, Isaac, Jacob
- Age Old Battle between Jacob & Esau
Section 2: How did we get there?: to West Africa
- Roman invasion of Israel 70 A.D.
- Spanish Inquisition
- Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade
- Owners of slave ships (Dutch/Ashkenazi Jews)
- Slaves database
Section 3: Why did we end up here?
- Continued Disobedience to The Most High God to Laws, Statutes, Commandments
- Types of Laws
- 10 Commandments
- 4th Commandment: Roman Catholic Church
- Feast Days
- Disobedient to his Law, we are hid in prison houses
Section 4: Why are we treated this way?
- Age Old battle between Jacob & Esau
- Esau (who is he?)
- The Plan against us
- Crafty Counsel: Psalm 83
- Crafty Counsel: Confederate
- Crafty Counsel: Thirteenth Amendment
- Crafty Counsel: Emancipation Proclamation
- Crafty Counsel: Black Codes
- Crafty Counsel: Vagrancy Laws
- Crafty Counsel: Convict Lease System
- Crafty Counsel: Chain Gang
- Crafty Counsel: Members
- 1960’s civil rights era
Section 5: We The People?
- We the people
- Tell-Tell signs
Section 6: Land of Our Captivity
- West (Americas; Islands, etc.)
How long will we be in the land of our captivity?