H7 Hebrew History 13-17
The first level of History classes, students will learn the history of ancient Israel during the Old Testament period, including its culture and religion, in the light of migration routes, linguistics and archaeological discoveries.
About this course
Hebrew History: The first level of History classes, students will learn the history of ancient Israel during the Old Testament period, including its culture and religion, in the light of migration routes, linguistics and archaeological discoveries. Students will learn the captivities of our people (Egypt, Assyrian, Babylonian, Persia, Greek and Roman). Students will develop a meaningful identification with Hebrew past and present through the study of Hebrew history, culture, Hebrew language, liturgy, music, literature, arts, and texts. Students will be exposed to sections of each book of the Hebrew Bible, study the critical historical events surrounding these books, and be able to discuss their place within the history of Hebrew People.
What you'll learn
- Learn social, religious, intellectual and political experience of the Hebrews
- Learn history of the Hebrew Nation during the Old Testament period
- Learn the physical appearance of the Egyptians and the Hebrew Israelites. Their differences and similarities
- Learn the captivities of the Hebrews in the Old Testament
- Trace migration of Hebrews in the Old Testament
- Learn the promises/rewards for obeying Yah
- Learn the curses for isobeying Yah
Up to 1.5hours
*$ USD Stdnt
Meet the instructor
*Price of classes may vary depending on the age of tge child indicated on the application.