Dr. Michael Laws Memorial Scholarship
Dr. Laws had a love of life-long hebraic learning and was a founding member of Hebrew Academy International and the Biblical Feasts instructor. He knew how important hebraic calendric education was in helpling the diaspora return to Torah. He supported education throughout his life and Hebrew Academy International will continue his assignment through the Dr. Michael Laws Memorial Scholarship. This scholarship is available to assist disadvantaged students enrolled in the Bachelors, Masters, and Doctoral Degree Programs.
Submit Application By Clicking Here
Zayith Eduth GAA: Olive Press Scholarship
Zayith Eduth GAA would like to present the “Olive Press” scholarship beginning 2023 at Hebrew Academy International. Growth in life is not only seen in how we age but also in how we change. Abram became Abraham, Jacob became Israel, shepherd boy David became King David, and Sarai became Sarah. Similarly, the olive becomes the olive oil. However, this process is facilitated by the olive press. The olive press represents an invaluable point in the process. It is where we are tried but it is also the place where we produce the greatness that Yahuah has placed in us, “the oil”. This is the oil that allows us to generate the light of Yah’s Glory. As tough as the process or the press may be, our lives are better for it. In fact, change is the vital ingredient most of us are missing in our lives. Zayith Eduth believes HAI can provide the Change. Therefore it is our pleasure to provide this scholarship. We will choose a winner from the submission of essays by potential students. All participants must provide…
- A bio
- A picture
- A two-page essay on:
- How has the awakening changed you?
- How can earning a degree at HAI help you further grow?
- What are your academic goals?
- Cutoff date for entries is two weeks before 2023 winter semester
- The essays will be judge by a HAI representative and a Zayith Eduth GAA representative
Those who can qualify
- New incoming students
- Existing students must have a B average
Zayith Eduth agrees to:
- Pay the course fee for one class per semester to the awardee
- Continue payment as long as the awardee is active and maintains a B average
Moreh Carl Poythress Jr.